Off-road or on-road, it does not matter - the Lilienthal XC offers an optimized transmission of energy to every terrain and guarantees precise cornering next to a fast speed-up and high persistence.
That way, you develop an intense feeling for your bike and experience dynamic descents and relaxed climbs.
- very resilient
- high stiffness
- unique carbon look
- made in Germany
- Material: High Performance Non-Crimp Fabric Carbon
- Application: Cross Country
- Size: 27.5" / 29"
- Brake system: Disc
- Tubeless-Ready: yes
- Dimension (ETRTO): 584x30 / 622x30
- ERD: 560 mm / 598 mm (with nipple)
- Inner width: 30.0 mm
- Outer width: 36.0 mm
- Height: 22.0 mm
- Rim weight: 375g / 400g (+/- 5%)
- Max recommended system weight: 130kg
- Max tire pressure: 3.0 bar
- Recommended tire width: 2.10 - 2.70"
Featured on PinkBikeMeet COPRO, the Small German Company Making Foam-Filled Carbon Wheels
"The engineers behind COPRO have figured out how to automate a significant portion of the process, which they say helps minimize the potential for human error and keeps costs down."
Featured on BikeRumorRoundup: Ultralight rims, custom grips, gravel stuff, bike lifts & more from Eurobike 2021
"a very strong, very straight rim with minimal material and weight. And a very unique look."