BIG WHEELS, BIG TRAVEL, BIG PERFORMANCE.
The Starling Cycles Murmur Enduro combines 29″ wheels with 140mm travel and our much-loved steel frameset.
The Murmur is built for raw speed, bags of confidence and full control. It’s the perfect choice for privateer racers, bike-park lappers or big-mountain senders.
If speed is your goal, the Murmur Enduro is your tool to achieve it.
- Front triangle hand-built in Bristol, UK, using Reynolds 853 heat-treated tubing.
- Rear triangle hand-built by ORA, Taiwan, using heat-treated Chromoly.
- 140mm rear travel.
- 160mm front travel.
- 29″ wheels.
- 2.6″ tyre clearance.
- Up to 200mm rotor.
- Boost rear axle spacing (but fits non-boost with spacer).
- Seattube reinforcing strut on XL and XXL.
- Integrated seat-clamp.
- Stainless & numbered dropper port.
- Starling headtube gusset.
- Bottle mount in frame on medium & above.
- Custom colour options available.
- Choose frame-only or full builds.
- Funn, Hope, Öhlins, RockShox, Middleburn available.
GEOMETRY AND SIZING
Featured on PinkBikeField Test: Starling Murmur - The Steel Rock Crusher
"Proved itself to be a solid choice for all-around trail riding, a realistic option for those who want a 140mm bike that can double as an enduro machine, and a truly enjoyable bike to ride.."
Starling Roost Hardtail review by The Loam WolfThe Brand New Roost Stainless Steel Hardtail
"The Roost isn’t a sickly slack ‘ardcore hardtail. Neither is it a spindly and steep trail whippet. It’s a proper go-anywhere, do-anything all-rounder that we’ve built for local laps and adventures further afield. It’s as home on a big mountain epic as it is your after-work power lap or the hardtail category at your next enduro."