2022 limited edition (only 1 piece of each colour)
SRAM DM boost (3mm offset) chainring proudly made in North Carolina USA. Positive engagement prevents chain slippage and makes for a very quiet drivetrain
- Made from machined 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Intended for 1x drivetrains
- All anodisation is subject to fade in direct UV exposure, colours can vary from batch to batch
- NOTE: Not compatible with Shimano 12sp chains
- 100% made in the USA
- Ring Type: Single (anti chain drop)
- Fits 3-bolt direct mount SRAM compatible cranks
- 3mm offset for Boost spaced bikes
- armxBCD: GXP Direct Mount (Boost)
A note from Shanna at Endless Bikes:
"You’ve been asking and I’ve been working on this for a loooooong time. I wanted the product to be perfect. I didn’t want just another “me-too” bicycle component. I wanted a product that is functional and durable and I wanted it to look sexy. I think we nailed it!"
Featured on PinkBikeRandoms: Chainrings, Hip Packs, Headsets, & More - Pond Beaver 2021
"The chainring has a unique and rad design and is available for both SRAM and RaceFace mounts in 28t, 30t, 32t, and 34t options."
Featured on BikeRumorUnboxed & Weighed: Endless Bike Kick Ass Singlespeed Cog & Fibonacci Spacer Kit
"So what sets these apart (after all, there are few things on your bike simpler than a spacer or a single speed cog)? For starters, they epitomize what we single speeders love: they’re sleek, silent, and simple.."